Patterned rollers do exactly what they say on the tin. They transfer a paint pattern to a wall or wood work and are a brilliant tool for professional furniture painters to have in their stash. They can be reused washed and work with the fabric applicator or the wall/wood applicator to:
- paint a backdrop wall or staging screen
- create your own lining paper for drawers and doors
- add a pattern over raw wood to the back of a piece
- create a pattern in the back of a piece instead of decoupage paper
- decorate your own house creating 'aged' wallpaper effect
- create your own wrapping paper
All these patterns can be applied in a repeating pattern like wallpaper or a random pattern. It's up to you.
To use this item you will need an applicator which is available separately and comprises a handle bracket & foam roller (available separately from us or elsewhere online) and then choose which design roller and apply with the paint of your choice - matt paints are best.
It's best to practice on cardboard or paper or a piece of old ply first to make sure you get it right.
This is our end of line stock so when it's gone it's gone!