Patterned rollers do exactly what they say on the tin. They transfer a paint pattern to a wall or wood work and are a brilliant tool for professional furniture painters to have in their stash. They can be reused washed and work with the fabric applicator or the wall/wood applicator to:
- paint a backdrop wall or staging screen
- create your own lining paper for drawers and doors
- add a pattern over raw wood to the back of a piece
- create a pattern in the back of a piece instead of decoupage paper
- decorate your own house creating 'aged' wallpaper effect
- create your own wrapping paper
All these patterns can be applied in a repeating pattern like wallpaper or a random pattern. It's up to you.
To use this item you will need an applicator which is available separately and comprises a handle bracket & foam roller (available separately from us or elsewhere online) and then choose which design roller and apply with the paint of your choice - matt paints are best.
It's best to practice on cardboard or paper or a piece of old ply first to make sure you get it right.
This is our end of line stock so when it's gone it's gone!
Unique art, preloved and handmade decor sourced from local artisan makers to curate a beautiful home while helping small sustainable businesses.